Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,531 prices entered by 348 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 289.269 IQD / RON
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 850,894 Dinar (2,942 lei) in Bucharest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 776,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Srinagar costs ₨500 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$142 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Perth costs AU$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Galway costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)