Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,227 prices entered by 304 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 278.663 IQD / RON
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 333,425 Dinar (1,197 lei) in Bucharest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (9 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (28 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)