Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,549 prices entered by 346 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 299.679 IQD / RON
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 894,416 Dinar (2,985 lei) in Bucharest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 788,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Szczecin costs 16 zł (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Norrköping costs 22 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 300₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 21 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (25 minutes ago)