Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,215 prices entered by 312 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 277.445 IQD / RON
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 505,607 Dinar (1,822 lei) in Bucharest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)