Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41255 IQD / COP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 496,957 Dinar (COL$1,204,605) in Bucaramanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (43 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)