Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40183 IQD / COP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 865,937 Dinar (COL$2,154,975) in Bucaramanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 809,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New Haven, Connecticut costs $0.73 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beni Mellal costs 70 Dirham (32 minutes ago)