Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 585 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1534.065 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 45% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 567,739 Dinar (£370) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (5 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)