Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 567 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1589.347 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 50% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,090,635 Dinar (£686) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 727,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (20 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Monrovia costs 300 L$ (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £4,730 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨12,198 (37 minutes ago)