Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 591 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1504.861 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 45% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,067,149 Dinar (£709) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 735,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (38 minutes ago)