Cost of living in Brisbane, Australia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,157 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 906.787 IQD / AUD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brisbane (Australia) is 61% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 503,065 Dinar (AU$555) in Brisbane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)