Cost of living comparison between Brisbane, Australia and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,357 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 887.721 IQD / AUD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brisbane (Australia) is 58% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 739,018 Dinar (AU$832) in Brisbane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)