Cost of living in Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1472.954 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brighton and Hove (United Kingdom) is 54% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 720,249 Dinar (£489) in Brighton and Hove to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)