Cost of living in Bridgeport, Connecticut, United States compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgeport, Connecticut (United States) is 56% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,110,690 Dinar ($938) in Bridgeport, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 714,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.09 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 11TL (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (38 minutes ago)