Cost of living in Bridgeport, Connecticut, United States compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgeport, Connecticut (United States) is 70% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 798,387 Dinar ($676) in Bridgeport, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,580 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)