Cost of living in Brest, France compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1376.335 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brest (France) is 39% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,007,026 Dinar (€732) in Brest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 724,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (27 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)