Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1255.586 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 21% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 377,050 Dinar (€300) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)