Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 299.681 IQD / RON
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 11% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 767,601 Dinar (2,561 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 689,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (28 minutes ago)