Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 311.915 IQD / RON
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 16% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 902,709 Dinar (2,894 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 780,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)