Cost of living in Brasov, Romania vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 293.222 IQD / RON
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 922,065 Dinar (3,145 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 811,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,321 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)