Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 296.289 IQD / RON
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 789,897 Dinar (2,666 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 692,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (about 2 hours ago)