Cost of living in Boulder, Colorado, United States compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boulder, Colorado (United States) is 58% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 740,642 Dinar ($627) in Boulder, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (23 minutes ago)