Cost of living in Botshabelo, South Africa compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2015. Exchange rate: 88.140 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Botshabelo (South Africa) is 12% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 685,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 604,608 Dinar (R 6,860) in Botshabelo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 80,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)