Cost of living in Botshabelo, South Africa compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2015. Exchange rate: 83.989 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Botshabelo (South Africa) is 12% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 810,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 714,571 Dinar (R 8,508) in Botshabelo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 1 hour ago)