Cost of living in Botshabelo, South Africa compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2015. Exchange rate: 91.186 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Botshabelo (South Africa) is 12% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 799,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 705,791 Dinar (R 7,740) in Botshabelo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,236 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$22,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Alicante costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 870 kr (about 2 hours ago)