Cost of living in Botshabelo, South Africa vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2015. Exchange rate: 84.599 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Botshabelo (South Africa) is 12% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 764,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 675,730 Dinar (R 7,987) in Botshabelo.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 200 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,033 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)