Cost of living in Bolzano, Italy compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1283.834 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bolzano (Italy) is 40% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 656,238 Dinar (€511) in Bolzano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)