Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1394.902 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 45% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,139,799 Dinar (€817) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 786,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$6,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b30 (about 2 hours ago)