Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1273.867 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 41% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 658,830 Dinar (€517) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)