Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1257.314 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 39% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 541,889 Dinar (€431) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)