Cost of living in Bokaro, India compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2014. Exchange rate: 18.293 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bokaro (India) is 4% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 298,915 Dinar (₨16,340) in Bokaro.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $950 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)