Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 39% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,063,551 Dinar ($898) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 764,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)