Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 35% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 633,109 Dinar ($536) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (35 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)