Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,761 prices entered by 379 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43375 IQD / COP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 894,225 Dinar (COL$2,061,627) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 793,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨15,248 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 5 hours ago)