Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,219 prices entered by 313 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40214 IQD / COP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 411,950 Dinar (COL$1,024,399) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (40 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jiangmen costs 元160 (about 1 hour ago)