Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 143.361 IQD / NOK
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 77% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,416,353 Dinar (kr 9,880) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 799,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (22 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)