Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso, Burkina Faso compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.956 IQD / XOF
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso (Burkina Faso) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 392,827 Dinar (200,791 Franc) in Bobo-Dioulasso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs J$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 2 hours ago)