Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso, Burkina Faso vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.055 IQD / XOF
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso (Burkina Faso) is 39% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,108,369 Dinar (539,248 Franc) in Bobo-Dioulasso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 795,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Franca costs R$ 20 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Granada costs €0.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belgrade costs 158 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨120 (about 3 hours ago)