Cost of living in Bloemfontein, South Africa compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 89.991 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bloemfontein (South Africa) is 18% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 461,485 Dinar (R 5,128) in Bloemfontein to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (about 1 hour ago)