Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.660 IQD / MWK
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 791,303 Dinar (476,820 Kwacha) in Blantyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 720,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Paulo costs R$ 4.39 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Gallen costs CHF 50,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $80 (11 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Geelong costs AU$1.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)