Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.642 IQD / MWK
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 754,155 Dinar (459,220 Kwacha) in Blantyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 698,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £4,300 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Leeds costs £20 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $6,880 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotorua costs NZ$33,990 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,225 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in St. Louis, Missouri costs $379 (about 1 hour ago)