Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 467.063 IQD / TND
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 6% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 728,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 685,210 Dinar (1,467 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tawau costs RM2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)