Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.148 IQD / XOF
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 12% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 908,758 Dinar (423,137 Franc) in Bissau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 810,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 76 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Memphis, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 690 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)