Cost of living comparison between Bismarck, North Dakota, United States and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1165.400 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota (United States) is 42% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 553,658 Dinar ($475) in Bismarck, North Dakota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)