Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota, United States compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota (United States) is 48% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 694,398 Dinar ($588) in Bismarck, North Dakota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)