Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota, United States compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota (United States) is 40% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 656,054 Dinar ($556) in Bismarck, North Dakota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)