Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.223 IQD / KGS
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 817,221 Dinar (47,450 som) in Bishkek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 777,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £600 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (9 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $95 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 16,000 (33 minutes ago)