Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 562 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1529.416 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 43% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 669,463 Dinar (£438) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 21 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,719 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$42 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sivas costs 950TL (about 2 hours ago)