Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 557 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1514.988 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 35% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,061,103 Dinar (£700) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 787,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 3 hours ago)