Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama, United States compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 41% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,040,410 Dinar ($879) in Birmingham, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 738,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (about 1 hour ago)