Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama, United States compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1190.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 41% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,088,721 Dinar ($915) in Birmingham, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 773,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yogyakarta costs Rp 50,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$55,908 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Van costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)