Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama, United States compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1193.750 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 41% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,028,367 Dinar ($861) in Birmingham, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 731,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,500 Дин. (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tomsk costs руб 1,430,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $35 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)