Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama, United States vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1193.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 36% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,101,950 Dinar ($924) in Birmingham, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 810,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Neuchatel costs CHF 0.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €429 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 280 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cologne costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,500 (about 1 hour ago)