Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama, United States compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 40% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,090,357 Dinar ($921) in Birmingham, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 779,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Perth costs AU$1,054 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.10 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Francisco, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)