Cost of living in Birgunj, Nepal compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.408 IQD / NPR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birgunj (Nepal) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 864,565 Dinar (₨ 75,788) in Birgunj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 802,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨13,215 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (43 minutes ago)