Cost of living in Birgunj, Nepal compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.318 IQD / NPR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birgunj (Nepal) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 423,797 Dinar (₨ 37,446) in Birgunj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Batna City costs 31 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,446 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)