Cost of living comparison between Birgunj, Nepal and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.913 IQD / NPR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birgunj (Nepal) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 421,212 Dinar (₨ 38,596) in Birgunj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)