Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.355 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 5% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 443,196 Dinar (₨25,537) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nairobi costs Shilling5,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.10 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Managua costs 75 C$ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burgas costs 500 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (20 minutes ago)