Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała, Poland compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 286.443 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 11% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 521,070 Dinar (1,819 zł) in Bielsko-Biała to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (29 minutes ago)