Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.355 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 10% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 422,204 Dinar (₨24,327) in Bhilai.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)