Cost of living in Bhavnagar, India compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.302 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhavnagar (India) is 6% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 757,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 708,925 Dinar (₨38,735) in Bhavnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Petropolis costs R$ 3.90 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,220 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3,010 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poprad costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)