Cost of living in Bhavnagar, India compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.344 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhavnagar (India) is 7% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 437,501 Dinar (₨25,225) in Bhavnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tacoma, Washington costs $18,500 (40 minutes ago)