Cost of living in Bhavnagar, India compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.058 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhavnagar (India) is 6% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 367,845 Dinar (₨20,370) in Bhavnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.17 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 8 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,863 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)