Cost of living in Bhatinda, India vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.673 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 763,523 Dinar (₨45,795) in Bhatinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 715,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 3 hours ago)