Cost of living in Bergen, Norway vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 140.420 IQD / NOK
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 64% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,156,058 Dinar (kr 8,233) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 704,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)