Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08631 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 719,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 702,681 Dinar (Rp 8,141,098) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kobe costs ¥90,819 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 18,000 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨800,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (about 2 hours ago)