Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08509 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 677,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 660,589 Dinar (Rp 7,763,592) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (44 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (about 2 hours ago)