Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 834.605 IQD / LYD *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 355,306 Dinar (426 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (about 2 hours ago)