Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 856.876 IQD / LYD *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 16% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 865,021 Dinar (1,010 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 745,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tarragona costs €9 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $2,638 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faro costs €31 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.209 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 3.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨2,200 (about 2 hours ago)