Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 851.288 IQD / LYD *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 17% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 897,797 Dinar (1,055 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 766,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$8 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (35 minutes ago)