Cost of living comparison between Benghazi, Libya and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 834.645 IQD / LYD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 16% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 544,187 Dinar (652 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $826 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 2 hours ago)