Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,132 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 380.689 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 494,755 Dinar (R$ 1,300) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 215 ₦ (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Alor Star costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (about 1 hour ago)