Cost of living comparison between Belgrade, Serbia and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,675 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.345 IQD / RSD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 328,851 Dinar (31,787 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)