Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,431 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 11.423 IQD / RSD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 15% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 850,849 Dinar (74,488 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 737,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bristol costs £1.35 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 354,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 2 hours ago)