Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,274 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.963 IQD / RSD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 12% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 781,118 Dinar (65,297 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 695,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Almaty costs 777 KZT (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kampala costs 1,000,000 Shilling (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨25,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €550 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €2,000 (41 minutes ago)