Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,733 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.275 IQD / RSD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 895,029 Dinar (72,917 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 785,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,423 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbatore costs ₨40,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 259,000 kr (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (about 1 hour ago)