Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 354.321 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 953,268 Dinar (R$ 2,690) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 790,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 400 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (29 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Battambang costs 30,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨12,198 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Rohtak costs ₨159 (about 2 hours ago)