Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 358.744 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 929,644 Dinar (R$ 2,591) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 774,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)