Cost of living in Bekasi, Indonesia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08631 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bekasi (Indonesia) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 715,927 Dinar (Rp 8,294,563) in Bekasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 714,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 7,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ulm costs €150 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)