Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 454.615 IQD / TND
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 5% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 754,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 718,728 Dinar (1,581 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgaum costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vienna costs €1.29 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (35 minutes ago)