Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 475.675 IQD / TND
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 6% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 692,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 653,825 Dinar (1,375 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,118 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lubbock, Texas costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)