Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 451.986 IQD / GEL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 854,817 Dinar (1,891 Lari) in Batumi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 786,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Ithaca, New York costs $91 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Memphis, Tennessee costs $70 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Dubbo costs AU$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leipzig costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 39 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)