Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana (United States) is 41% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,046,473 Dinar ($884) in Baton Rouge, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 740,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 30 B/. (1 minute ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Marbella costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 60 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,321 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,421 (about 2 hours ago)