Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.761 IQD / DZD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 5% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 370,842 Dinar (34,461 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manaus costs R$ 5.99 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $6,020 (about 1 hour ago)