Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2014. Exchange rate: 1.886 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 4% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 325,862 Dinar (172,763 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (27 minutes ago)