Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.057 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 22% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 923,113 Dinar (448,735 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 755,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbra costs €459 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$15,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Resistencia costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Buenos Aires costs ARS $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)