Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.070 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 23% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 898,143 Dinar (433,808 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 733,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 3 hours ago)