Cost of living comparison between Basra, Iraq and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2015.
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 16% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 545,136 Dinar in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stavropol' costs руб 20,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston upon Hull costs £19,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (35 minutes ago)