Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41521 IQD / COP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 19% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 872,322 Dinar (COL$2,100,941) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 734,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (11 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.16 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)