Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 519 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 118.400 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 53% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 478,161 Dinar (Bs 4,039) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)