Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 193%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 519 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 118.396 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 54% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 600,999 Dinar (Bs 5,076) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Bristol costs £2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)