Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 195%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 118.218 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 57% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 734,369 Dinar (Bs 6,212) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)