Cost of living in Bari, Italy vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1355.195 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 31% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,046,008 Dinar (€772) in Bari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 801,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €700 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pattaya costs 100,000 ฿ (about 5 hours ago)