Cost of living in Bari, Italy compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1264.400 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 28% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 398,648 Dinar (€315) in Bari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (43 minutes ago)