Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 177%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 116.992 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 71% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,199,616 Dinar (Bs 10,254) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 701,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 150 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)