Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 204%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 118.398 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 86% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 581,230 Dinar (Bs 4,909) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £40 (2 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (21 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (29 minutes ago)